Thursday, February 07, 2008

Valentine's Cookies

Katie invited us over for a Valentine Cookie party - actually, we originally were going to have a playdate at our house, but when it turned into baking activity we knew we had to have it at Katie's. She laughed at mewhen I told her my last cookie party with the kids involved dough purchased from a store... ...but when we arrived she had been too busy to make dough, so picked a premade version up herself. Ha! I had to take a picture. :-)
Katie pulled out her chef jacket and tie (scarf??) for Emerson to sport. All the girls had aprons I made them, so E wasn't left out. He looked pretty professional - watch out Bobby Flay.

Josie and Dannelle, making J's first sugar cookies

At one pojnt I looked over and saw all the guys watching Kimmie and Hadley's princess movie. Huh. I don't think the big screen made that more acceptable.

Josie wasn't shy about digging right in. Its so great to have so many of my siblings and their families close by ow!


1 comment:

Dave & Katie Butler Family said...

Not fair that you showed the picture of the dough. It was really good though. We had such a great time. Thanks for coming over!