Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sunday Funday

Last night I made Norah a fun summer dress (I know, its not even spring yet) and purse to wear to church today. She is the most appreciative recipient - loves the dress because it has great spin - as in circles - factor.Purse packed with cheerios and pretzels to snack on at church. :-)
I went to pick her up from my mom's after church. She was so happy! This is essence of Norah - dancing, laughing!
Rocky cracks Emerson and Norah up - E was having hysterical boughts of laughter, playing with Grammie's bug-eyed pug.


1 comment:

Brian and Schabahn said...

I was expecting a football post and instead you impress with a fancy new outfit. Do you normally crank out party dresses every evening?! It's darling. A purse is much more stylish than the tupperware my boys pack around. Wonder if I could make them cheerio billfolds???