Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

One of my fave activities with Norah and Emerson - the pumpkin patch! This year we found a patch near home. During the rest of the year its a great veggie stand attached to a local family farm -when we went to pick out pumpkins I didn't realize it would be such big deal. They had pony rides, pumpkin slingshots (E loved these), animals, hay maze, hay pyramid, apple cider press, tractors galore - and of course the requisite hay ride and pumpkin patch. We had a great time!

Emerson had to hug his pumpkins - those that he didn't hug he was giving gentle pets too. Of course, then he would pick them up and drop them....




2 comments:

Robyn Urry said...

One of my favorite activities as a child...looks like you had a wonderful time! Your children are absolutely precious!

Robyn

Jocelyn - Henry's Mommy said...

Hi Heather! I didn't know you had a blog, but I saw it on Facebook. I have one too, at http://henrycubley.blogspot.com.

Which pumpkin patch was that? I'm planning on taking Henry in the next couple of weeks, but I don't know where to go.

Jocelyn