Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk-or-treat

Trunk or Treat!
Tonight Ryan and I took N&E to a local church party (my two brothers and their families attend here). Everyone parks their cars in the lot, opens up the trunk and decorates them, then the children go trick-or-treating from car to car. People go all out - music, fog machines, spooky decorations, games and contests and more. I think there were probably 75-100 cars there - sounded a little weird, but ended up being a great Halloween activity. After we 'trunk-or-treated' we headed inside the church for a party, inlcuding dinner and a dj. N&E had such a wonderful time, especially with the dancing. Emerson was CRAZED and dancing around like a little monkey maniac. Norah met lots of girls and invited/forced them to dance with her - she even learned the Monster Mash. At one point I turned around and saw Ryan do a little jig with her. I am pretty sure the last time Ryan danced was at our wedding!

No comments: