Sunday, January 15, 2006

She's so fly...


This morning Norah, Jones and I walked down to Starbucks to pick up coffee and scones for Ryan and hot chocolate for the rest of us. We took Norah's new wagon for a spin, which she really enjoys. The bumps are the most fun! Today she rediscovered her sunglasses collection and has insisted on wearing them as much as possible. She looked so funny all bundled up for the cold weather - but wearing her sunglasses. :-)

Aunt Lynne gave her the pink glasses and Grandma Peggy gave her the yellow. We thought it was good timing, seeing as she is sporting her princess track suit from Mari Lou. This little monkey is all ready for summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norah
You are one cute girl and I Love You.
Grammy

Anonymous said...

I wish I could of met you!!! Tomorrow??? Let's do it! Call me!

MK

Laurie said...

Hey, that's a styling coat too! What a cutie pie!