Monday, January 02, 2006

Now we're REALLY out and about

Norah and I attempted another outing today. We are both feeling much better, but Ryan is still miserably ill. I think he enjoyed spending quiet time with us gone for the day. Jonesy took good care of him.

Mom let us hang out at her house and Norah was especially snuggly. Its so dear when she climbs up and rests her head on your shoulder. Uncle Kodiak spent lots of time making her laungh. We're pretty sure she said Kodiak several times - her version sounds like "Dyadka". Hehehe, I don't know how its possible for me to think my child is the cutest I've every met. :-) Mom's dog, Timberline, has become a great source of fascination for Norah. He is HUGE - a St. Bernard and Great Pyrennese mix.

In my New Years quest to get our house together (hey, its only been 7 months in our new place), I have been working on window treatments for all the rooms. Finished up Norah's today and will hang the office tomorrow. Next up is the Living Room - I am looking forward to trying somethign modern/fun/different. Which may just end up weird. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather
I love the way the window treatment turned out. I of course love you Norah and Ryan and Jones as well.
MOM

Anonymous said...

You have a very lively blog spot. Your new curtains are really cool.

HM