Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Grandma Peggy saves the day

Norah had a miserable day on Monday - at the time, I wasn't sure exactly what was the matter with her, but now think maybe it as teething. Thankfully Grandma Peggy cancelled any and all activities and we went over to her house. She always seems to know what to do with the little monkey, especially when I am at my wits end! Norah even napped for a while and we had a chance to do some scrapbooking. Ahhh...I really I appreciate my mom even more as a Grandma than I did as a mom. How did our parents get so wise? I could have sworn she was so clueless when I was a teenager...of course, I thought I knew everything when I was a teenager... ;-)

Grandma is SOOO funny.......Reading stories together

Norah S. playing with Norah H.

No comments: