Sunday, December 17, 2006

Nursery again!

Norah went to church with my mom again today. She is in love with the nursery class there. Plus, hanging out with Grammie and Uncle Dak is always a good time. After I dropped her off Ryan and I finished up most of our Christmas shopping. Lloyd Center was packed, as you can imagine. When we stopped back by to pick up Norah she was so excited to give us presents that she had made in her class. It was really dear - she had two Christmas ornaments that I will treasure always. Probably much to her embarassment when she gets older. :-) Mom had some friends over and dinner ready, so we enjoyed eating there and visiting with them all. Norah was once again completely passed out by the time we got home!

Norah looked so cute in her dress today I tried to get a pic. Unfortunatly Jones had spotted a chipmunk in the backyard there ended any photo op. This is Norah telling me to stop Jones and get the chipmunk. :-) Such consternation on her face!

No comments: