Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More Cute Cousins

This afternoon Norah and I visited the Ellis clan. Unfortunatly Sophie slept through our entire visit (we didn't take it personally) but Solomon and Sara kept us very entertained! Sara is THISCLOSE to walking - she showed off a few of her moves for us. She can actually stand up in the middle of the floor unassisted (at this point, while pregnant, I can't even do that trick) and without holding on to anything. Solomon spent lots of quality time channeling Strider, Grandpa and Gramma Skogen's lab. I wish I had caught a pic of him scratching his ears with his feet! We had a great time - and don't let me forget to mention, it was fun to see Marla, too. :-) Yeah...no one wanted to look at the camera...
Norah kept eyeing Sara's cookie, but Sara managed to keep her hands on it! She is so squishy and little - and with a hilarious sense of humor blossoming. Do you see those cute curls peeking out from behind her ears?

No comments: