Wednesday, November 22, 2006

33 days...not that I'm counting!

Today was my week 36 appt - whew, we are getting close! While respecting the issue of TMI and avoiding graphic details, Baby Boy Skogen is expected soon. The Dr doesn't think I'll make it to our due date (Dec 23) and I am perfectly happy with that. Just want to make it past Thanksgiving and Norah's birthday! We'll have to commit to a name soon, so if you have suggestions, let us know. :-) We'll be delivering at St Vincents again as thats the best choice for us. The NICU is tops in the area and I feel most comfortable there (unless Ryan has to do a home delivery - haha). There was a little girl in the waiting area that stopped me to tell me that she has a new baby brother. So cute - she was bragging to everyone that walked by. I hope Norah is just as excited! We've been talking a lot to Norah about the fact there will be a new sib in the house. Don't know how much she understands, but I bet she'll be a great sister when baby brother finally comes home!

Have a wonderful holiday tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok,
Here are my votes for Norwegian names:
Erik Theodore
Gunnar Theodore
Sven Theordore