Sunday, October 29, 2006

Trip down memory lane

Misty has been scanning old family photos and negatives, to back up for our family history. We'll also all be able to have copies to pass along to our children. There are so many interesting ones that she has been going through that are b/w of relatives from several generations. Here are a few more recent ones!Dad, Mom, Misty, me, David and Lee - at the Seattle LDS temple
Grandpa, Dad and me at OSU Dad's Weekend TEN YEARS ago. Hard to believe its been that long!
My Grandma Robbins - this looks so similar to Norah's Easter picture this year.
I think this is my 1st grade photo. I would have been attending Hoover Elementary then, just a few blocks from where Ryan lived in Corvallis. Lucky fella...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful!!!-MK

Anonymous said...

you were one cute 1st grader. question - how does one scan a negative? I am intrigued.