Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We're coming out...sort of...

Ryan, Norah and I have had miserable colds (flu?) since Saturday. Today is Ryan's first day back at work (he telecommuted for the past couple of days) and things are beginning to return to normal. What a slow process - at least Emerson has been spared! Although he has had to live wtih some very grumpy relatives... :-)

Mom, I am so tired of pictures and I'm only a month old!

Carmen made Norah and Emerson a bunch of beautiful new sweaters. This is just one of the plenty - Norah is loving wearing it today. Thank you, Grandma!
Unfortunatly she refuses to smile and look at the camera, but I'm hoping that is a phase that will pass. :-) This morning on Sesame Street there was an opera singer performing a song from the Bizet opera, Carmen - I told Norah the name of the opera, and that it was the same as her Grandma's name. Then Elmo appeared dressed as a bullfighter to sing with the opera singer...Norah told me that he was Grandpa Lyman. I laughed so hard!
And, BTW, what a strange music choice for children's programming...

No comments: