Friday, January 12, 2007

Playtime



Emerson tested out his activity mat for the first time today. It's a hit! Norah enjoyed it as well. :-) This afternoon we went to E's 2 week appt and he is now 9 pounds and 11 ounces! When we came home from the Dr, Ryan and I switched children and I took Norah out for a mommy/daughter date. The one-on-one time with her was lots of fyn, especially now that I am not a cranky, pregnant mom. We went to Lloyd Center and played at Barnes and Noble, Disney Store, then grabbed dinner. She bumped her head on a bookshelf and when I asked her if she had "bonked her noggin" she laughed so hard she began to choke. Apparently that was the funniest thing in the world. She had to bunp her head over and over after that. I really don't think I've ever heard Norah laugh so hard! Now everyone is in bed and Emerson is snuggled up on my shoulder, sleeping. A nice night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and what beautiful children.
MOM