Thursday, December 18, 2008

Slushing

The Portland Metro area has been enjoying several days of snow this week, but we have seen none of it! Very disappointing to have friends out sledding, when we are stuck with...cold ground. :-) Today it actually dropped a little snow, just enough to slide down a small hill. Just barely enough...but we high-tailed it over to Grammie's house and took advantage of it!

The view from Emerson's window this morning!

Kim was a up and down this little slush hill so many times!
Cousin collision
Emerson had fun a few times as well. Once he got wet, he was done.






Hadley and Norah do this "best friends" dance every time they get together. :-) Very cute.

1 comment:

Marcelina Moreno said...

I'm not just saying this I want to be one of your kids. For several reasons
1. you're a cool mom
2. we'd get to spend more time together for sure.
3. your kids are funny, and I'm sure we'd all get along just fine.

I know I said I always wanted to be a Butler, but maybe I'd settle for being a Skogen.