Saturday, November 15, 2008

Go Beavers!

An exciting first - today I took Norah to her first Beaver Football game! It was pretty rough getting the fam down to Corvallis, but once at the game we had a fabulous time.
Emerson and Ryan spent the day with Grandpa Vern and Gramma Joyce, while Norah and I went to the game with Aunt Misty and a few of my friends from Pi Phi. This pic is the only time on the trip down that Emerson was smiling - he had a very miserable ride!Finally, after a nasty bit of carsick and a short time parked on the side of I-5, he threw the blanket over his head and passed out. Relief for ALL of us!

Norah and Braeden, one of my friend Schabahn's incredibly cute sons. Right after we found our seats he came over and was patting Norah's head. :-)


Go Beavs!

Misty Rose drove all the way up from UT to attend the game with us!

As you can see, the Beavers trounced Arizona! (and Norah was done with pics)


Why is Aunt Misty making me stand on the train tracks??

Misty is...30!


Norah is...3!


The day before the game we headed to The Beaver Shop in downtown Portland. Norah found her cute cheerleader outfit and had to wear it out of the store. Emerson was kitted out with his first (of many, I am sure) football jerseys.

When else do you get to wear a Beaver tattoo?


Warming up to the game...


Oregon State, Bite, Bite Bite!!

No comments: