Monday, September 15, 2008

Gymnastics

Norah loves her dance class so much, we decided to let her try out gymnastics as well. The first two weeks Emerson and I sat and watched her, but those were the worst 45 minutes ever for Emerson...and so for me as well. Watching his sister out there playing on all the fun toys was too much to bear. So now we've enrolled Emerson and I for a mommy and me class that runs concurrently to Norah's. This is much more fun for everyone - its a great workout for me and the kids love it!Norah is practicing on the far side~

The obstacle course is a huge hit for E - I think he could spend all day on this.


So - I wanted to try this - they practice on the balance beam, then do flying leaps into the foam pit. Someday I should just push the kids off, then try it myself.


This is a workout, too...

No comments: