Friday, April 11, 2008

Primping

While getting dressed today Norah decided that she was going to go all out - she spent a half hour with me, doing her hair and putting on makeup (lip gloss and fairy dust). Then she started posing herself around the house and telling me to take her picture - she also insisted on taking several pics of me, but I'll spare you all of those. She kept telling me to look at her head and smile my REAL smile. Too funny, I guess I take her pic waaaaay too often. Flatironing her hair - no worries, this is an old flat iron with the cord cut off. Do you see her fancy vanity in the background? Lots of good times.

Very meticulously doing my hair (yikes, I haven't put my eyebrows on yet). Norah's lips have about 50 layers of lip gloss on them...
Yes, she came up with these herself - I was following her around the house following her directions. I was LOL much of the time!
Our self portrait!

No comments: