Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Baby Shower/Luncheon for Dannelle

This afternoon we met for a leisurely lunch at Mothers (YUM) in Portland, celebrating Dannelle and the little boy Butler who will soon be arriving. The Butler women (missing Misty Rose!) Dannelle, Kaye, Katie, Heather, Peggy and Mindy
The Butler women (missing Misty Rose, plus Sherri!) Dannelle, Kaye, Katie, Heather, Peggy, Mindy and Sherri in front.
Josie, Dannelle's baby girl, joined us as well. Unfortunately, she didn't show up in the group shot - but she was there to entertain us with her excessive cuteness.
Dannelle really IS glowing - she looked beautiful today. Grandma Peggy made the blanket she is opening in this pic.
Josie didn't really want to look at the camera today...but she DID want to sit on my lap. :-) OK, I had food for her - but I'll take what I can get!


We can't wait for this boy to arrive! Only three more weeks till Dannelle's due date...he could be here soon!

3 comments:

Rosie's Blog said...

You could have photoshopped me in!
I wish I had been there :(

Dave & Katie Butler Family said...

Yeah, you should have put Misty's picture infront of mine. That isn't my best picture. :) I am glad I was there though.

Marcelina Moreno said...

for the record, if I ever find someone who wants to date me and then at some point wants to marry me. And let's just pretend we get married and then by a true thanksgiving miracle I get pregnant, I want you to throw me a shower okay? I love ya!!!