Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

A fun afternoon spent at my mom's home!

Norah and her cousins have been practicing a Christmas concert to present to everyone on Christmas Eve. They sang Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Away in a Manger - all very cutely!

Emerson loves Aunt Mindy!

Having a little snack

Josie the sheep
Grammie Peggy read teh Christmas story and everyone took a part. Hadley is a beautiful Mary!
Norah and Josie share the role of the star
Kimmie the Angel
The three wise guys - I mean men - Kodiak, Neil and Ryan.


Aunt Misty gave all the children cute PJs, so we changed into them before we left for home. Seeing the kids together made me really miss my brother Lee and his children, who live in Japan. This pic needs to have Clair, Justice and Skye in it as well. :-)
Santa is almost here!

1 comment:

Dave & Katie Butler Family said...

Christmas Eve was so much fun. Will you please send me the pictures? I really regret not having my camera that night.