Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Two months of ballet




I was so skeptical of how much a not-quite-three-year-old could learn, but the children in Norah's ballet/tap class are begining to do things that offically look like dance! :-) Its a 3-4 year old class and they are the best age to watch - everyone has their own quirky style of movement! Norah has settled in and is spending less time admiring herself in the mirror and running in circles around the class (although she does still enjoy that now and again). Last night I asked her to show me one of her moves and she corrected my French pronounciation. LOL

2 comments:

Dave & Katie Butler Family said...

Norah looks adorable. I have been wanting to get the girls into a dance class. Dave finally agreed that it would be good for them but we took too long to decide. We might sign them up in the beginning of the year.

Anonymous said...

heather you are as bad as I am about updating. Now I don't feel so bad. Except I do want to see pictures of your family. I am so excited to see you this month! I am glad you are going to stay at my place at least one night.